Bogor, 22 January 2015 At Pakuan University
- Drs. Oding Soenardi, M.Pd (Vice Rector of Academic Affair, Pakuan University)
- Prof. Dr. Ing. Soewarto Hardhienata (Ambassador of Foreign Cooperation, Pakuan University)
- Dra. Sri Setyaningsih, M.Si (Vice Dean of Academic Affair, Faculty of Mathematics & Science, PakuanUniveristy)
- Dr. Sata Yoshida SrieRahayu (Head of International Office, Pakuan University)
- Agatha Trisari, M.Si (Secretary of International Office, Pakuan University)
- Ms. Citta D. Sellepan (Team Canberra, Indonesia Representative)
- Prof. Dr. Ing. Soewarto Hardhienata and Dr. Sata Yoshida SrieRahayu welcoming the Team Canberra, Indonesia Representative.
- Ms. Citta D. Sellepan presented :
- the good opportunities of the arrival of Canberra University scientists and alumni on Australia Award Event twice a year (every February and July).
- some programs to Pakuan University alumnito get scholarship from Australia and or Indonesia governments/institutions to continue study at Canberra University.
- Both sides discussed possible cooperation between University of Canberra and Pakuan University to conduct a joint International Conference in Bogor, around 25-27 July or 31 July-1 August 2015.
- Both side agreed to prepare a joint International Conference in Bogor, 31 July- 1 August 2015.
- Fields of International Conference agreed in the discussion are :
a. Arrange the Steering Committee from some faculties ie. Teachers of English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL) and Business, Government and Law especially, and Education, Science and Technology also.
b. A plan to invite MsCitta D. Sellepanfrom Team Canberra to give an explanation about some programsto Pakuan University alumni to get scholarship from Australia and or Indonesia governments to continue study at Canberra University, mid March2015 tentatively.
- Draft of Memorandum of Academic Cooperation (MAC) will be prepared first from Canberra University side through electronic communication.
- When the MAC has been discussed and agreed, the MAC will be signed by the authorized representative of both universities desk to desk.
- Ms. Shirley Hardjadinataof Canberra University will visit University of Pakuan with to be confirmed time, February 2015 tentatively.
Bogor, 22 January 2015
FOR THE PAKUAN UNIVERSITY, FOR THE UNIVERSITY OF CANBERRA,
Dr. Sata Yoshida SrieRahayu Citta D. Sellepan