The phrase is very happy for the implementation of program activities and cultural performing arts, titled "Festival of India" on the campus of the University of Pakuan. In addition to introducing the arts and culture, we can introduce the presence of an ambassador who is entrusted by the nation and state in Indonesia even in the world community. Beginning with the signing of the MoU between the University Pakuan directly done by Dr.H.Bibin Rubini, M. Pd as the Rector Pakuan University and the Embassy of India, represented by Mr.Manish (Deputy hief Of Mission) housed workspace rector.
Bogor, 22 January 2015 At Pakuan University
- Drs. Oding Soenardi, M.Pd (Vice Rector of Academic Affair, Pakuan University)
- Prof. Dr. Ing. Soewarto Hardhienata (Ambassador of Foreign Cooperation, Pakuan University)
- Dra. Sri Setyaningsih, M.Si (Vice Dean of Academic Affair, Faculty of Mathematics & Science, PakuanUniveristy)
- Dr. Sata Yoshida SrieRahayu (Head of International Office, Pakuan University)
- Agatha Trisari, M.Si (Secretary of International Office, Pakuan University)
- Ms. Citta D. Sellepan (Team Canberra, Indonesia Representative)
P.U - on November 26, 2014 at Braja Mustika Hotel, Jalan Dr. Sumeru -Bogor, Pakuan University (P.U) held a graduation ceremony for students of Diploma III, S1, S2, and S3 as many as 838 graduates. In the occasion, P.U invited Pangdam 3 Siliwangi, the Coordinator of Kopertis IV of West Java and Banten Prof. Dr. Ir. Abdul Hakim Halim, M.Sc. and other guests such as Muspida (local government) of both the city and the districts of Bogor and also the leaders of other universities around Bogor.